- If made, my film would make more money than Fahrenheit 911, Supersize Me, and March Of The Penguins combined.
- It would cost next to nothing to make.
- It would shock the shit out of people, most of whom would never imagine a film like mine would ever be made.
- It wouldn't contain any graphic violence.
- It would be a hopeful movie.
- It would be unprecedented.
A Renewed Plea...
Those of you that read my blog regularly know I'm a bit of a movie buff, especially when it comes to documentaries. After countless hours of studying these films, I decided to put together a plan for my own documentary film. These are some of the selling points of my plan: