10/25/2006

Fox News Roll Call: Sean Hannity...

Yeah, I know. This is the last thing you want to see first thing in the morning. Actually, if you didn't know him, he looks like he could be an O.K. guy. He's wide-eyed and has a bright, sunny smile.

Until he opens his mouth.

And then he starts to talk.

And that's when the poo comes out.

It's kind of like that Play-Doh toy some of you might remember where you put the Play-Doh in the back and push down to do extrusions of different shapes, like a star or spaghetti. The poo comes out of his mouth much the same way - in a continuous rope that coils in front of him on his desk as Colmes timidly looks on.

Ironic that his name rhymes with sanity...

6 comments:

Cup said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth. I'm embarrassed to admit that he got his start here in the ATL. We're a *shudder* red state now.

Geo said...

I wouldn't call it a sunny smile. More smirky.

Some Guy said...

Ronin- I can only speak for myself. I don't hate anyone because they're a republican. The guy I work with is a conservative republican and we get along great. Sure, we get into heated arguments, but we don't let it get personal. Our most intense arguments usually end up in us calling each other assholes and laughing at each other.

It is the dishonesty that bugs me as well as all the hypocrisy, especially when it comes to religion.

Anonymous said...

I hate him, but Colmes is so ugly. I just choose not to watch the show. I rely on people like you to tell me what is going on and what to think.

lulu said...

I have no idea who this man is, but then again my radio station is either set to NPR or WXRT. I live in a pop culture void in many ways, and I am happy that way.

Anonymous said...

I thankfully don't know this guy, but I DO know the extruder in question is the Play-Doh Fun Factory. A big hit 'round our house.