10/23/2006

Bestowing Honors...

My vote for "Best Hairstyle In Cinema" goes to Eric Bogosian in "Talk Radio". There is a flashback scene, before he becomes a talk show host, where he's selling suits. For those of you that have seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you that haven't, I looked all over the internets for a pic, but came up empty. There is a big prize waiting for whoever can find me a picture of him with his enormous 'fro. Believe me, it's a thing of beauty.

3 comments:

Cup said...

Oh, you're right! I haven't seen this since it came out, and I still remember that 'do. Since you're looking for ways to attract the ladies, maybe you should try it on yourself.

vikkitikkitavi said...

I fucking love that movie and I love Bogosian! He did a book reading in Chicago once and he made a comment to me when I laughed longer than the other people when he talked about peeing on car doors. I was so thrilled!

Later, in LA, I saw him do "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee," and I sat right behind Ben Stiller and David Duchovny!

Come to think of it, wrap those 3 guys up together, and you've pretty much got the perfect guy!

Some Guy said...

Awesome, Vikki! Yeah, he's great. Hope you had a nice trip!