8/17/2006

America's *cough* Sweetheart...

Gwyneth Paltrow tells Harper's Bazaar in the September issue: "I do not know how single mothers have more than one child with no help. It requires so much of my life, and I don't have to change sheets and clean toilets, you know."

I'm not sure if I should be shocked by how uppity she sounds or awed that she appears to be admitting how pathetic she is. I mean, even without all toilet cleaning and sheet changing, she STILL has trouble with parenthood.

6 comments:

dirty said...

I wish she could live a day in my shoes...

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

...or mine!

vikkitikkitavi said...

How did such a lovely woman (Blythe Danner) raise such a nitwit daughter?

dirty said...

She probably didn't "raise" her or she would be lovely also.

Frank Sirmarco said...

Wow, I guess Chris Martin changes the sheets and cleans the toilets.

That's why the new Coldplay album sucked...

lulu said...

You guys are being mean. She has a busy life, and she is much more highly evolved than the rest of us. I saw an article about how she gets up at 4:30 am to do yoga for at least 2 hours every morning. You certainly don't think that she should give up her own personal spiritual quest to change diapers, do you?