- My first ever ride on a Chicago bus. No beer was served.
- Taking Megan to her first game at Wrigley. We sat in the bleachers on a beautiful Friday afternoon and watched the Cubs win 6-2. Good stuff. Plenty of beer.
- Seeing Lulu, Tenacious S, The Bubses, and Johnny Yen at Lulu's going-away party. Lots more beer.
- A trip out to do some home furnishing and high-end grocery shopping in the 'burbs. Wish I had beer...
- Grilled lots of food at my pal, Dave's place in Ukrainian Village. Mucho beero.
- Showers each morning. While I bathed in water, I made sure I had a beer close at hand.
I Missed You!...
I'm back from an action-packed weekend in Chicago. My activities included: