9/13/2006

I Feel Like An Idiot...

I pride myself on my knowledge of pop culture and recognizing obscure actors and their roles. Actually, I take that back. I guess I'm not proud because it's nothing to be proud of. Let's just say I'm confident in my abilities. "Animal House" has been playing on the movie channels lately. I hadn't seen the uncut version in a while and there was nothing else on, so I watched it. I kept thinking that Pinto's 13-year-old girlfriend looked a lot like Maggie, Noonan's girlfriend in "Caddyshack". My suspicions were confirmed by IMDb.com. Her name is Sarah Holcomb. It says that she had a drug problem and quit acting. I'm embarassed not to have noticed this earlier. I'm gonna blame it on the fact that I was distracted by her flawless Scottish accent (Tanks for nuttin'!). Let the ridicule begin...

1 comment:

WestCanuck said...

Uh...it wasn't a scottish accent...it was an Irish one...duh...