This one is courtesy of Big Orange. At least I THINK he was talking about me. And away we go!
1. Would you bungee jump? Probably. I jumped out of an airplane once and loved it, however, I think I'd be a lot more freaked out bungee jumping. But yeah, I'd do it.
2. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? I would be a jazz musician, either a pianist or a trumpet player.
3. Your favorite fictional animal? I hate leaving answers blank because it seems like my wit has failed me, but I honestly can't think of anything.
4. One person that never fails to make you laugh? This is tough because I have a very sophisticated sense of humor. Even guys like Carlin & Hicks fail on rare occasions. Seth MacFarlane comes close. He created "Family Guy" and I know that I've gut-laughed at least once during each episode. The same could be said for Dave Chappelle I suppose.
5. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Ugh, boring. I wanted to be an architect. I think I knew I wanted to be one around third grade. What a lame-ass.
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? My blog readers know the answer to this all too well. I achieve total dumposity.
7. Have you ever gone to therapy? No. Should I?
8. If you could have one super power what would it be? Too easy. Flight. Without any question.
8. Your favorite cartoon character? Harder. It's between Cartman, Peter Griffin, Homer, and the old Daffy Duck, when he was crazy, not mean.
9. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? I do, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to it.
10. Do you go to church? I go at Christmas to make my mom happy. I'll have a post next week that will address this in depth.
11. What is your best childhood memory? At the time, it was probably winning my Little League baseball championship. Looking back, it was just the whole thing - where I grew up, the freedom my parents allowed, and the friends I had (and, in some cases, still have).
12. Do you own a gun? Yes, but is an antique and I have never fired it and never will.
13. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No
14. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Not by myself.
15. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? The face followed closely by the boobies.
16. What is your biggest mistake? Not taking more chances, pre-college.
17. Say something totally random about yourself. I had a jello-wrestling party at my house senior year of high school, while my family was out of town. Come to think of it, that was the first big chance I took and paved the way for more risk-taking later on.
18. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not for a long time. When I was younger, people told me I looked like Ricky Schroeder from "Silver Spoons".
19. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Fuck. I don't know. Offered me some change at a tollbooth?
20. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? I do because I'm a nosy fuck.