- Wake up
- Take a dump. While sitting on toilet, consider the myriad of blog possibilities for the day.
- Wipe up.
- Drive to work. In the car, decide whether it will be a childhood memory post, a pop culture post, a rant, a post that recommends something, or potpourri.
- Get to work and comb through my daily blogs to see what people are talking about in order to avoid repetition. For example, I would've probably posted something about the Suri Cruise pics, but I noticed a few people already had. I also have a lingering guilt due to the fact I once thought Katie Holmes was super-cute. What the fuck was I thinking!?
- Post a quick, hopefully relevant entry about something mildly amusing, yet ultimately inconsequential.
- Spend the remainder of the day lamenting the fact that my morning post was stupid.
- After the workday is done, really try to crank out a thoughtful post, but end up with something that is equally lame.
- Drive home thinking of a million better ideas for hilarious shit I should've done.
- Forget all aforementioned ideas before falling asleep.
- Go to Step 1.
Evolution Of A Blog Post...
I'm sorry about the lack of posts today. I was in a bit of a mental rut and didn't have anything worthwhile to share. As you can see, it's the end of the day and I'm still drawing a blank. I thought I'd spend some time talking about how one of my blog posts go from my brain to your screen: