9/30/2008

One Of The Few Posts I've Done Without A Picture...

Okay. Here's the deal. John McCain could potentially win (or steal) this election. He could die. Sarah Palin could be president of this country. This should be of great concern to rational people of this country. I'm sorry, but if you have seen the entirety of her interviews and remain convinced she has what it takes to be president, you have either suspended your ability to think clearly or you never had that ability to begin with. The video where she CAN'T FUCKING NAME A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE SHE READS put her over the top for me. She admits she does read newspapers and magazines, but then can't manage to give an example. Not one. She couldn't just say something safe like Time or Newsweek. Or maybe a shout-out to her boys at Weekly Standard or National Review. She had nothing. Oh, and don't forget, she was a JOURNALISM MAJOR. That, along with the rest of it, should be unacceptible to all Americans. Seriously.

Videos with Katie Couric.
Videos with Charlie Gibson.

*I didn't post a picture because I've seen all I want to see out of Mrs. Palin. She causes me undue discomfort.

8 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Yeah but in her defense, didn't the Weekly World News go out of print a few years ago?

SkylersDad said...

I think she has a subscription to Highlights...

Joe said...

She couldn't even think to name the two magazines (Time and Foreign Affairs) that she's been featured on the cover of.

Anonymous said...

Time for Sarah to step aside and McAin't to make another selection, although if she is an example of his first choice for his running mate it may be even scarier to see his second choice.

Gwen said...

I can't even think about her without getting mad.

Anonymous said...

Typical politician trying to avoid specifics. I cannot wait for my man Biden to rip her apart tomorrow night.

Did you see the Katie Couric interview? I was squirming! "I'll get right back to ya?" I hear that in corporate all the time. This is crap she should have readily available in her mental rolodex. I'm with ya Chris.

Anonymous said...

Err...my bad. You pasted the link gfor the Couric interview. I got all fired up and skipped right over that!

Micgar said...

I have a hard time with watching her. My barometer of someone who can gets me pissed is if that person, devoid of the rightie politics, can piss me off by just being themselves. She fits that bill! Her and Glenn Beck...Michael Medved, Laura Ingraham...they would all be irritating to me without any of their shit politics. Sorry off on a rant there!