7/07/2006

The E! Channel...

Anytime I am flipping through the channels, a sure-fire way to get me to pause is to put an attractive woman with ample cleavage on my screen. For this reason, I often find myself stopping on channel 15 - the E! channel. What I've learned from my frequent stops is that the E! channel loves to rank things. As far as I can tell, there is no polling to determine these rankings. Last night, on a show called "The Daily 10", they did a great public service by telling us the top ten celebrity friends. Some duos included Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts, and the Olsen twins. First place honors went to Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox-Arquette who narrowly beat out runners-up Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. My question for Matt & Ben is: Are you going to let a couple girls beat you!? C'mon, guys! Let's step it up. You can be better friends than them. Matt, do you call Ben as often as you could to see how he's doing? And Ben, why didn't you help Matt out when he moved into his new place? That could've been the difference! I'm curious what sort of celebration was held when Jen and Courtney got the news. I mean, these two have been honing their friendship for years in order to be #1. So, to Mischa Barton and Nicole Richie I say, you may think you're good friends, but your friendship ain't shit compared to these two. It's OK, though. Work hard and someday, you too might end up on top!

3 comments:

Moderator said...

I've had a thing for Naomi Watts for years. So sad she went undrafted. But I'm no fan of Nichole Kidman.

echo said...

I've got the hots for Naomi Judd and Nichole Leonti....

Anonymous said...

Try a little more ESPN.. I'm worried about your manlyness (?)