11/06/2006

There...

Is this enough incentive for you people to go and vote these bums out? He's giving you the finger. Are you gonna take that?

Please. Pretty please with Stem Cells on top. Go out and vote. Show these hypocrite bastards that we think their policies are ruining our country. Ignore all the punditry who will tell you the race is tightening and that it's too close to call. It's all bullshit. We will prevail. They suck and they need to know it. Let's give him the finger right back. What a worthless prick...

**Edited to add: I know we don't get to vote Dubya out, but it sure would be nice to have at least a trace of accountability, something the current Republican Congress has been derelict in providing. Stupid assholes...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing all of my "studying" today... reading up on all the propositions and such. I hope I can understand all the big words.

I bet he doesn't understand all the big words.

*shudder*

RandyLuvsPaiste said...

I'm paranoid that the Republicans will rig all the electronic voter machines.
But is it paranoia when they really do shit like that?

lulu said...

Wow, we have a classy President.

Cup said...

I'm so worried about tomorrow ...

Anonymous said...

No, pull MY finger jerkwad.

Anonymous said...

Even taking back the House would provide a small measure of accountability. Plus, the House can bring articles of impeachment. Not that they would. . .