11/15/2006

Just So You Can Mentally Prepare...


I'm leaving Friday for a two-week vacation. During this time, my pals Frank and Grant Miller will be guest-posting. We may also hear from the mighty Echo at some point. Grant assures me he has some good adolescent dirt on me (probably to make up for what I did on his blog while HE was away.) Frank has mentioned the possibility of sharing some video of the Jello Wrestling Party I threw in high school, but you're gonna have to be REALLY good to see that. I may pop in from time to time from whatever remote location I may be in, but it will be sporadic at best. At any rate, I just thought I should give a heads up so that you can get all your sobbing and lamenting out of the way now.

11 comments:

Teri said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'TTTTTTTTTTTTTT

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you posted on Grant's sight? Huh, I'll have to reread some stuff..



have a fabulous time! are you going anywhere good?

dirty said...

My days will no longer feel complete...until you are home that is...

Flannery Alden said...

You're going to be as elusive as Dick Cheney!

Anonymous said...

I guess if you have to have a life and stuff...

Hope you have a great time, and bring back some fun and/or twisted stories to tell us all :)

lulu said...

you're letting Grant Miller and echo co-host? Are you mental?

Anonymous said...

Fine. Hook us in, then cut us off.

I can quit anytime I want to.

Really.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Grant Miller?! Never heard of him. He must not like hockey.

Jen said...

Chris
Have a fantastic trip
and take lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip! Where are you going? Must be places where there's hot girls. That's what I heard..

Zed said...

Sob, sob, sob!! Lament. :( Lament. :( More sobbing. Waaaaa!

You can't go. Who said you could go? Did you ask my permission?

Oh, okay... Have a great time! Where are you going? :)

Hurry back!

mixednut said...

Dude, take me with you.
Please?