11/08/2006

Buck Up, Georgie...

Don't cry. Look at it this way. You had a nice run. Your Republican buddies ran cover for you as long as they could. It just wasn't meant to be. We all feel your pain, you schmuck.

You have no idea the agony I was in yesterday. Some construction worker had accidentally cut our cable, so there was no internet or TV in our office yesterday. For a political junkie like myself it was torture. Election days are like the Super Bowl for me. I know it's all bullshit and that these people are a bunch of power-hungry assholes, but I still get into it. Call me a glutton for punishment.

I was sure glad to see some people go (Santorum). I'm still holding my breath on the alleged Webb vistory and it sure would be nice to see Ted Steven's protege Conrad Burns go down. Also, that weiner in Arizona, J.D. Hayworth lost. Good stuff...

5 comments:

Frank Sirmarco said...

Do you ever read Savage Love by Dan Savage? After much deliberation, readers voted to call the sickening mix of man-goo and Astro Glide that sometimes comes out of someone's ass Santorum. Pretty funny!

RandyLuvsPaiste said...

ok, but do ya think he actually learned anything from yesterday?

Some Guy said...

Randy- My guess is no.

Teri said...

I think I just woke out of my fog as they were talking about how the Repubs have been in control for 12 fucking years. move over jerkos the good guys are coming. I think there should always be a balance and no one party should be allowed to have that much control.

Frank Sirmarco said...

RUMMY IS RESIGNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUMMY IS RESIGNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tear it down, Chris! Tear it DOWN!