7/11/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Marni...

Last post: July 8, 2010

One of the things that was unexpected when I started blogging was how I would connect with such a disparate group of people. Marni of "It's A Pug's Life" is a mother of two from Georgia who was one of my earliest commenters. I'm not exactly sure who found who, but we both frequented the same circle of blogs. She helped me muddle my way through the "Lost" series with her weekly summaries. I've found that Facebook has been a nice supplement to blogging, especially when it comes to those who don't post as often anymore. Maybe it's my curious nature, but I've become interested in what you people are up to.

2 comments:

Marni said...

Awwwww! I've missed you, Chris! Was so happy to see I was included on this list of bloggers.

Hugs to you and Megan!!! (hope i spelled that right)

Cup said...

She's damn funny, isn't she?