7/17/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Evil Genius...

Last post: July 17, 2010

I don't think that Evil Genius of "What I Like About The Universe" is as evil as his name might suggest. He seems like a pretty good guy to me. I think I discovered him either through Grant or Kristi. He's another one I haven't seen around in a long time, so I'm not sure if he still reads this blog. Of course, with my limited commenting lately, I suppose he could be wondering the same thing about me. Like with so many other blogs, I liked this one because it's fun. It's funny and colorful and has pretty pictures to look at. What can I say? I'm a man of simple tastes.

5 comments:

Dale said...

He's a gentlemen among evil geniuses!

Red said...

I'll say he's a gentleman. I'm engaged to him. I'd say, "Hey! I blog there, too!" but I've not been very prolific of late.

GETkristiLOVE said...

You must be attracted to argyle.

Cup said...

I love Evil Genius. I've dined with him and can report he's actually quite adorable and has good table manners.

Evil Genius said...

To quote the great philosopher Eeyore, "Thanks for noticin'."