9/03/2009

That Guy Is Laughing Again!...



I know I do a lot of posts about laughter, but it's one of my favorite things in life, so I may bring it up from time to time. I was on the phone with my sister today. I know from experience that she can crack my shit up fairly easily, so I had my camera handy because I wanted to try something. I tried a few effects in this video just to see what it would look and sound like. So, if you haven't had a good laugh today, feel free to share a few of mine.

9 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

I adore this. Laughter is indeed the best medicine. You had me laughing and I needed one today.

Cora said...

What the hell was she saying?! I think she nearly killed you.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I think that camera is on non-stop in your household, isn't it?

bubbles said...

I guess you had to be there. :-)

Some Guy said...

Cora- She was flawlessly imitating someone we both know. If anyone else had heard it, they would've had no idea what was so damn funny.

Del Rio said...

What a great way to start a Friday morning!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I love that it's your sister who can do this to you. Not everyone is that lucky with their siblings.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

Cormac Brown said...

That laugh is infectious!