11/20/2008

Bad Blogger...

My apologies for not doing jack shit for y'all today, including posting anything or commenting on any of your extraordinary blogs. You guys set the bar so damn high that I can't just half-ass it anymore. So, I'll whip out a toilet post. What can I say? It's what I know. This is a picture I took in the restrooms while touring the International Prune Association headquarters last spring. Believe me, I needed ever last square.

Edited to add: I did a search for "toilet" on my blog and discoved that there are 32 posts that contain that word. That's only 2.3% of my total posts (1,350)! I expected that to be a lot higher.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have reached for the fullest roll, just to be different.

Anonymous said...

And by the way, I just saw your last post this morning, so technically for me you posted twice today.

And of course everyone thinks the same as I, so...yeah.

SkylersDad said...

Your half-ass stuff is gold Chris, don't sell yourself short!

Micgar said...

yes but that 2.3% has kept me rolling on the floor laughing-along with all your other stuff!

Micgar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

I bow to your toilety greatness.

Leonesse said...

But at least you cared enough to look it up.

Dr Zibbs said...

Toilet boy

~E said...

"Explosive Diarhea"


Need I say more?

BeckEye said...

I only have 5 posts that include the word "toilet." I feel so inferior.

Mnmom said...

But that's why I turn to you, for my RDA of poop comments.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Well CRAP!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

- Jennifer

Cheer34 said...

there is always tomorrow to make up for the lack of toilet posts...G man likes prune festivals...TP is one of his biggest sellers