10/06/2008

Repackaged Testicle Humor...

As some of you tactfully suggested in the comments section, my last post was nothing but a retread of testicle humor that's already been thoroughly explored. It's the classic "describe edible balls, but make it sound like you're talking about testicular balls in order to get a cheap laugh"-gag. It's been done far better by the likes of Alec "Schweaty" Baldwin on SNL and Chef on "South Park". I'd like to think if it weren't for the fact that I had been so distracted by the deliciousness of the most savory, succulent fried testicles I'd ever had, I would have noticed this egregious error. I apologize for this blatant hackery. My readers deserve much better.

7 comments:

Joe said...

I think that of all the testicle humor out there, repackaged testicle humor is the best kind!

SkylersDad said...

Thank you for the cross section view of the ball sack. It is lacking the all important arrow pointing to the "This-hurts-like-fucking-hell-when-kicked" apparatus though...

Mnmom said...

Well, I should say so!

Micgar said...

You are going nuts with all these balls posts! Get it? Nuts?!

Anonymous said...

Apologizing for ball jokes? What a weenie you are.

Leonesse said...

Methinks you doth protest too much. Bag boy.

Distributorcap said...

are those the family jewels?