10/07/2007

Captain Underpants...

This weekend I decided to institute a new policy. If it is warm enough to have the windows open in the house in October, I will only wear underpants while inside. The reasons are purely celebratory. I know that the winter chill could be upon us at any moment.

Yesterday was the first time I observed this new edict. I must say it was quite pleasant. At one point I was forced to put on some clothes when I had to take the cat litter out and dump it in the woods. However, as soon as I got inside, the clothes came off. I haven't gotten Megan to get on board yet, but I think after seeing how comfortable I look, she'll eventually cave.

Who knows, if the success of this plan continues, I might just expand it to September as well.

6 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Here, here! I'm all in.

SV's parents are here visiting this weekend and looked at me kind of weird, but who cares - I figure they're probably used to it, being from Kentucky and all.

Joe said...

Me too.

One of the best tee shirts I saw today said "Sometimes I like to run around in my Underoos for no reason."

J.D. said...

WHOO!!!!!!!! Captain Underpants!!!!!!!!!!!

[ahem]

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

When Megan gets on board with it invite me over.

SkylersDad said...

I am entirely too hairy. The neighbors called animal control on me, and the news choppers thought they had a sasquatch sighting.

Moderator said...

Lucky neighbors!