10/07/2007

Beware Candidates...

Just a quick word of warning to any of you politicians out there. If you want my vote, you better fucking have a flag lapel pin affixed to your clothing where I can see it. If not, you no getta my vote. Got it?

This is my number-motherfucking-one election issue. Stars and fucking bars, baby. To me, the most telltale sign that someone is going to be an effective leader and is someone who shares my values and priorities is the presence of that shiny little stick pin. Anyone who doesn't think this is the most important issue of our time is living in some godless, communist dreamland.

Wake up, America! The time to act is now. Demand your candidates prove their patriotism by wearing a pin. If they aren't wearing it, they obviously hate freedom and baby Jesus.

10 comments:

RandyLuvsPaiste said...

Barack Obama was the only candidate with the balls to shun the flag pin.
Let's see how much crap he gets for it.

bubbles said...

Thanks for bringing this very important issue to the table, Some Guy! Pins are very important.

However, I want my candidate to take the pin thing to a whole new level. My candidate will have to have a flag tatooed to his / her ass.

Moderator said...

Hells yes.

Distributorcap said...

i have them in every version of red white and blue

Pavel Chekov said...

Nothing screams patriotism like a crappy flag pin made in China.

Micgar said...

If you're not with us, you're against us!

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

Chekov stole me joke.

Pavel Chekov said...

Sorry. I heard you were going to post it so I decided to beat you to it.

Johnny Yen said...

Why does Barack Obama want the terrorists to win?