5/22/2007

I'll Take "You're A Pompous Ass" for 200, Alex...

I'm borrowing this from Vikki, who in turn borrowed it from McSweeney's. Mostly I wanted to post this awesome pic of Trebek with a massive 'fro. I'm also a big Jeopardy fan. Here is a list of Jeopardy categories I feel confident I could beat all-time champion Ken Jennings at:
  • Brady Bunch Guest Stars
  • 20th Century Toilet Literature
  • Stupid Shit Intellectuals Probably Won't Know
  • Name That Odor
  • Ice Cream Novelties
  • Freshwater Fish Anatomy
  • Cursewords
  • Imbecilic Elected Officials
  • Documentary Filmmakers
  • Obscure Architectural Terms
  • Freedom-hating 101
  • Blog-pourri
PS- I'm still accepting Dubya pics. I've only gotten two thus far (and GKL has an animated one, but I can't get it to work).

Apparently I have a lot of "Suddenly Susan" fans that read this blog.

11 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

"20th Century Toilet Literature" sounds so like you.

I found a workaround for my W. photo, check it out.

K.I.D. said...

"The Penis Mightier"

Anonymous said...

Damn Alex was a good looker! I bet he got ALL the ladies.

Doc said...

"name that odor"
I laughed out loud when I read this! I hope that this is going to be a regular feature!

Doc

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I submitted my W pic early lest anyone believe I'm a Suddenly Susan fan.

Gag me.

Anonymous said...

I heard he still lives with his mother.

mixednut said...

*sniffing thumb*

vikkitikkitavi said...

Thanks for the link. I think "Stupid Shit Intellectuals Probably Won't Know" should be a permanent Jeopardy category.

Megan said...

I heard from a friend who's trying out that they give you the questions the day before and you get to study.

I would also like to state for the record that on a certain night when the Final Jeopardy category was "Academy Award Winners" I kicked your ass. And I don't even own a television.

Zed said...

You missed two important categories you would excel at:

Weiner jokes
Boring videos

SkylersDad said...

You would really rock at "Music listened to while driving".

Good luck buddy!