5/29/2007

Big Shit This Weekend...

Don't worry. This isn't a post about some big dump I took (although that gives me an idea...).

This weekend was full of excitement:
  • My pal, Frank, got engaged on Mackinac Island up by me.
  • While on Mackinac, Frank and his UCF* found me a t-shirt. How they were able to find a t-shirt shop on the island is beyond me. They were also able to find some fudge against all odds.
  • I lost three golf balls on the first tee of Ye Nyne Olde Holes golf course.
  • My pal Dave brought two big-ass pork shoulders and grilled them to perfection for some outstanding pulled pork sammies (or sangwiches, if you prefer).
  • We went canoeing/kayaking down the Jordan River, but no one got baptised.
  • I drank so much on Saturday, I had to lie down for a while. That hasn't happened in a LONG time.
Thanks to all who attended! Same time next year?

5 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Sorry, what is UCF*?

Anonymous said...

did you say it was full of EXCITEMENT or full of EXREMENT?? I'm corn-fused.

(and dude, that IS one really big shit! Why is shaped like a swirled soft-serve cone, though? I've been shittin' for almost 39 years now and I've NEVER had a swirled-up, soft-serve cone poop, though that's what all the plastic ones in the store look like. You wanna be realistic, make it more log-like or consult the Bristol Stool Chart-- soft serve is NOT one of the catagories!!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I'm glad you and your buddies found some fudge.

bubbles said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Pulled pork sangwiches. Yummmmm! Now that you mention it, I haven't made those since my mom and I made them over a year ago!! Thanks for the idea!

Writeprocrastinator said...

I'm tapping out, after your brief sojourn, you've posted far too many for me to read in one day. Welcome back!