11/09/2006

I-Pod Summary...

I haven't done one of these lately, so here's the last ten songs I heard:
  • The Mollusk - Ween
  • Goodbye Baby - Elmore James
  • You And The Clouds Will Still Be Beautiful - XTC
  • Bold As Love - Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • I Love Your Lovin' Ways - Nina Simone
  • Waiting For The Great Leap Forward - Billy Bragg
  • I'm Yours, You're Mine - Morphine
  • Swing Low, Sweet Cadillac - Dizzy Gillespie
  • Hey Pocky A-Way - The Meters
  • Had A Dad - Jane's Addiction

3 comments:

Cup said...

Hey, Some Guy, that's one excellent run. Nina and Billy? XTC and Jimi? I want your iPod, buddy; every one of the ten are beyond excellent.

RandyLuvsPaiste said...

Yea, XTC!

Some Guy said...

XTC was a "gateway" for me to all sorts of other good music I wouldn''t have otherwise listened to.