6/04/2008

I Have Been Jonesing...

For those of you who are interested, Season 3 of Weeds came out on DVD the other day. It seems like I've been waiting for-fucking-ever to find out what happened when we last left our friends in Agrestic. I watched the first DVD last night. Poor Nancy. The woman just can't seem to catch a break. And U-Turn? This guy really needs some lessons in how to be nice.

If you haven't seen this show yet, Netflix it, pronto! Or watch it instantly online.

p.s.: I hate the word "jonesing", but "anxiously awaiting" just didn't fit.

7 comments:

mixednut said...

What's it about?

Writeprocrastinator said...

Wow, that's a lucky snake.

Micgar said...

Yeah writeprocrastinator-I was just about to say that. Slithering around like that...exploring.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Holy hell, that is one hot photo. I love Weeds!

Unknown said...

Hey Chris,

Right on dude! Eve and I are hug Weeds fans. We started downloading the episodes last fall and went through the first 3 seasons in 2 weeks! Plus, she is hot... ;-)

Emmanuel

GETkristiLOVE said...

SV and I love the show so much, we actually buy just that show from Showtime - season premiere of season 4 next week. I won't tell you what happens!

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

I'm only interested if there's gratuitious nudity with reptiles. If there's not, I'm savin' my $$$. Maybe I can google "nude+weeds" and get what I"m looking for??