6/20/2008

A Big Fuck You Goes Out To...

...the spineless capitulating fucking Democrats that caved on the FISA bill. Pathetic. I'm too pissed to even take the time to explain it or link to an article about it. You people are worthless (not you, the reader, but the congresspeople).

On the other hand, a big round of applause to those Democrats that still understand the rule of law and the fourth amendment and are serving the interests of their constituents rather than big corporations. I saw a few of them on C-Span. They include:
  • Rep. Dennis Kucinich (OH)
  • Rep. John Conyers (MI)
  • Rep. Jerry Nadler (NY)
  • Rep. Jay Inslee (WA)
  • Sen. Russ motherfuckin' Feingold (WI)
  • Sen. Chris Dodd (CT)
I'm sure there are more, so if you you know of others that oppose this garbage, leave them in the comments and I'll add them.

Oh, and fuck the Republicans, too. If any of them opposed this, let me know who they are as well.

8 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

By the way, I saw an endorsement ad where Lieberman is now behind McCain. What do you think of that?

...I hope I'm not poking the bear here.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Jesus. Where the hell have I been?

Falwless said...

People can poke fun at elfin Kucinich all they want, but that diminutive little guy has some serious balls, and I really quite respect him. Though the money I gave to his presidential run probably went to pay a light bill or some other meaningful nonsense, I'm happy to have contributed.

Distributorcap said...

ONE republican - Tim Johnson of Illinois voted against it

i couldnt watch the smirking chimp of of a president drooling all over this one

Anonymous said...

We're bought and sold, Americans, bought and sold. In our time, in our name, politicians from both sides of the aisle voted to stand up in defense of the telecoms and at the expense of the people and the constitution. One man = one vote = very little.

will said...

Jay Inslee is our guy and I feel we're lucky to have him standing tall - on this an many other righteous causes.

Madam Z said...

In Norwegian, "fisa" means "fart." Somehow, because of that, I just can't make myself remember what the letters stand for. It just seems like a bunch of stinky gas the politicians have exuded. And there is SO much of that in Washington, that I have a hard time getting excited about it anymore.

Anonymous said...

I really hope the filibuster by Dodd and Feingold works today....