5/13/2008

What's With All The Political Shit Lately?...

In case you missed "The Daily Show" last night, here is a classic example of someone being called on their bullshit. Why Doug Feith thought going on with Jon Stewart was a good idea escapes me. This interview made me angry - angry that it takes a guy on Comedy Central to finally hold this asshole's feet to the fire. I've seen Doug Feith on legitimate news programs and none of them even came close to questioning him this hard. It's in two parts:



3 comments:

Geo said...

Great ep. While I also continue to be surprised at some of The Daily Show's gets, I'm almost always pleased. While Stewart's often uncomfortable feeding people lines to plug their latest movie, he's fantastic in this setting.

And good to see that these people (while generally incredibly wrong-headed) are, at least, human.

I think.

Trukindog said...

dude theres just two blank squares, whats up ?

Moderator said...

I had to stop watching the interview on TiVo because the whole things just pissed me off more than I could bare.