2/25/2008

My Weekend Getaway...

This weekend, Megan and I drove down to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore to do a ranger-guided snowshoe hike. It was a beautiful day to be out in the snow.

This is about 400' above the lake atop one of the dunes. It really was gorgeous with the sun, snow, and ice patches on the water.

Afterwards, we stopped at a local brewery to sample some of their finest.

Later, I did some test shots for my upcoming layout in Playgirl magazine.


By the way, if anyone is looking for the perfect gift for Megan,
she absolutely fell in love with the Motel 6 signature bedspread.

10 comments:

Teri said...

You're gonna be HAWT in that Playgirl magazine.

Just remember to ask for some big bucks!

That lake is gorgeous.

SkylersDad said...

Nice scenery!

And...I ain't talkin bout the playgirl shoot...

Distributorcap said...

can you send me the bed spread? it will match my Days Inn towels

vikkitikkitavi said...

Those are beer SAMPLES?

Wow, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore must be like some kind of heaven!

Falwless said...

Nice scenery!

And...I'm talkin bout the playgirl shoot...

Anonymous said...

I think it's the socks that really complete the look.

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe you are lying on top of a hotel bedspread -- haven't you seen those gross out shows where they show you what is ON those things? EWWW!

Dale said...

That looks tasty! The beer, the beer!

Johnny Yen said...

That doesn't look like a duvet to me...

GETkristiLOVE said...

Whew, a whole 400 feet up!

Just kidding. It looks very scenic and pretty (talking about the bedspread).