3/25/2011

Documentary Film Of The Day: Inside Job...

At long last this year's Oscar-winning documentary is available on Netflix.  It's a great film about the global economic collapse of recent years.  I challenge anyone to watch this and explain to me how what took place wasn't organized crime.  Is is because no one got whacked or lost a kneecap?  After you watch it, tell your friends to see it.  I think this is a subject that the population needs to understand if there's any hope of shit changing.

Netflix it HERE.

6 comments:

Mnmom said...

I'm afraid I'll get nightmares.

Unknown said...

Watching it this weekend, and with mixed feelings --- dying to know, and deep down don't want to know...

Anonymous said...

Looks I'm not the only one who thinks watching this will be like taking a really, really bad tasting medicine. We know we need to do it, but we're not looking forward to it. To find something that confirms one's worst fears, that's pretty rough.

Dale said...

It's on my list! I just finished Waiting For Superman, a different kind of crime story.

teri said...

I need to see this! will put it on my list.

Elli D. said...

This is a very important movie to watch. I think it's important that we all see how and why this could have happened if we want to prevent it from happening again.