1/27/2009

There's Nothing Really Funny About This Post...


First let me say I don't know dick about newer music. I don't know who's hot and who's not. Typically I like hard, fast, jammy-type stuff with some exceptions. I usually have to listen to a song about five times before I can start to fully appreciate it. This is a song I've been listening to a lot lately and I think it's very pretty. I'm not sure how old it is or if it's part of the mainstream. See what you think. It's called "Charlie Darwin" by Low Anthem.

7 comments:

paperback reader said...

It's no Steve Perry, but I suppose not everything can be.

Diane said...

i like the sound. very pretty. but it made me a little sleepy... :)

Doc said...

First let me say I thought "I don't know dick about newer music" was funny as it reassures me that I am not the only one to use the word Dick meaning zero or none.

"I usually have to listen to a song about five times before I can start to fully appreciate it." Me too.

I liked the tune and the image of him bailing out the boat with a spoon, but I'll have to listen to it again.

Asphodel said...

It reminds me of Damien Rice's Cold Water..... Well Kinda...

Dr Zibbs said...

I bet you think REO Speedwagon is a new group. Well they aren't.

Greta said...

Good for a nice, slow run, huh? While enjoying the scenery.

Anonymous said...

J says,
Gayrod