1/02/2007

New Year, New Links...

And the list just keeps on a-growin'! Some of these I've been meaning to add for a while, so my apologies for waiting so long...
  • I had the pleasure of meeting Tenacious S at our Chicago blogger rendezvous, which, by the way, was a big success as far as I'm concerned. Thanks to all who attended! As a resident of the Chicagoland area, she will make a welcome addition here.
  • I'm adding three more Cantonites to my rolls - Genn6, Elizabeth, and my good buddy Doc. Doc's blog is about beer. Welcome to the mix, all!
  • Passion Of The Dale. I have admired this blog from afar and I know many of my readers are big fans. Now you have an quick route from here to there. Plus, it always warms my heart to link to Canucks.
  • Shit, I forgot this one. I always like to give fledgling blogs a boost. Since she has been a frequent commenter here and has me as one of her two links, welcome to Anonymous Blogger.
  • Crap! Another one I forgot. Dave, consider yourself one of us. Dave is an Elmhurst native and likes to post what he calls "Bad Art", although I kinda like it.
  • Dammit!! I needed to be more organized with this one. I have been meaning to add Princess Mombi to the roll as well and thank her for linking me.
  • I'm also going to add an excellent diversion of a site called The Fee Feasible Prophecies. But that's it for now, dammit!

10 comments:

Valerie said...

Last night I dreamt that you came to my house so I could make you grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. I woke up before I could make them though.

Phil said...

Sorry I missed everyone at the blogger get together.

Phil said...

Oops, meant to say. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Didja' say them folken were Cantonites or Cenobites??

Meanwhile, y'all GOTTA stop by href="www.cultureofbeer.blogspot.com">Doc's Place on the way home for a beer.

Anonymous said...

boy, did I bugger up THAT link. No more beer for me.

stop by Doc's Place

Sans Pantaloons said...

Thanx for the links Chris. It's taken me eight hours to make my way back here. You have excellent taste. No curtains but excellent taste.

Some Guy said...

Val- Dammit! I dreamt that I was really hungry. Crap!

Phil- Next time. Hell, even Mr. Randle showed up.

B.O.- If you'd pay attention and stop drinking, you'll notice I added Doc and The Culture Of Beer to my list.

Sans- Now THAT is dedication. I'm working on the drapes...

bubbles said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! I'll be working furiously to make my way from fledgling to stumbling. Wish me luck!

Dale said...

You're finally showing some good taste and distinction. Please stop this at once.

gennifer6 said...

Welcome back. I'm a Cantonite! Makes me sound like I belong in a cavern. ;) I'll gladly accept my role an honoree-Cantonite, technically however, I belong to Cleveland, the poorest city in America! YAY! At least we have rock n' roll.