8/16/2006

Weeds...

This is another Netflix heads-up for those of you like me that don't get Showtime. I recently watched the first season of this show and liked it a lot. It is refreshing to see a show about drugs that isn't set in the inner city. This show is further proof that the best place to get quality television is on the premium cable channels. For one thing, they can swear. This adds a whole other level of realism that network television just can't achieve. I also like the intoxicating song at the opening of the show - Little Boxes by Malvina Reynolds. It's currently the song on my MySpace page for those who don't know it.

2 comments:

echo said...

Puff, puff, pass... Big fun...

dirty said...

I think HBO has a better line up and far more worth the money but that show is good.