- My wardrobe largely consists of multicolored polo shirts. Like Andy, I favor the solid ones, but also own a few striped ones like in the picture above.
- I flat-out suck at meeting women.
- I look at the Q-Tip after cleaning out my ears to see how much wax was in there.
- I have a hobby that involves painstaking attention to detail. His was painting figurines. Mine is carving and painting fish.
- I watch Survivor (christ, how embarrassing).
- I get super nervous calling women. A lot of times I'll dial six of the numbers, but hesitate on the seventh until I decide I should wait until later.
- I live alone.
- I can remember being in situations with a bunch of guys and feeling awkward when the topic turned to sex. Just to clarify, not once did I think that a breast felt like a bag of sand.
- I often wake up with an erection which can create problems when it comes to urinating.
- I've been puked on while driving in a car. Granted, I puked on myself, but I can still relate to the feeling.
Separated At Birth...
A lot of you have probably seen "The 40 Year Old Virgin". It's very good and, surprisingly, has a lot of heart. Apart from the fact that I'm not yet 40 and not a virgin, I couldn't help noticing how many things I have in common with Andy Stitzer, Steve Carell's character: