6/05/2008

My Nuts...

The other day, Megan bought a big bag of cashews and almonds. They are delicious. Unfortunately, she has a kitchen organization system that I am unfamiliar with, so if I can't find something in approximately two seconds, I ask her:

"Excuse me. Where might I find the giant sack of nuts?"

Megan replied, "Have you checked your underpants?"

As I reached down to pull the waistband away from my gut to check, it occurred to me that I'd been had. "You silly goose!" I thought to myself, "she's talking about your scrotum!" I felt like a heel.

At any rate, I eventually got my nuts, so it all worked out.


Edited to add: Someone (Beckeye) wanted to know just how big this sack of nuts was. Well, it was about YAY BIG.

13 comments:

BeckEye said...

Just how giant is that sack?

Teri said...

you two, what a perfect match!

Mnmom said...

Give us some warning!! Or perhaps I should just consider myself warned from this day forward.

Amy said...

that.... is not ok.

Melinda June said...

that picture took awhile to load, and I must say I was a bit worried what was going to show up.

Valerie said...

that's HAWT!

Bubs said...

It must be a laff riot around there whenever you cook weiners.

teamslinger said...

wow, first a post about stool samples, then one about giant sacks of nuts.

Just when i thought your blog couldn't get any worse, you go and do something...to TOTALLY REDEEM yourself! :o)

SkylersDad said...

Chris, you continue to be my blogging hero!

Grant Miller said...

Nice nuts.

Distributorcap said...

you must have stretched out underwear

Micgar said...

Those are some big almonds! You're a nut!

GETkristiLOVE said...

This is like the male version of my blog. I guess that's why I love reading it so much.