6/28/2008

Not Just Another Cliché Post About How Annoying Spam E-Mail Is...

Like some of you, I get upwards of 100 junk e-mails a day, the great preponderance of which are related to penis enlargement. I always delete them immediately (Like any guy you ask, I already have an enormous penis), but part of me always wonders whether, contained inside one of these seemingly useless letters, there is some vital piece of information that I may be missing out on.

For instance, what if one of these spam e-mails isn't spam at all? What if it only LOOKS like spam, but is actually some kind of random psychological test to see how curious I am? And what if my curiosity would be rewarded by, I don't know, a hidden treasure map or top secret plans for a functioning teleportation device.

Man, I may have really fucked up...

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I have responded to each and every one of them Chris, and sadly, no teleportation device...

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Does it work on boobs?

Micgar said...

They don't bother me anymore. I guess they figure..."he doesn't need this stuff! What are we bothering Mr Biggs for?" ha hah

Distributorcap said...

maybe you should buy the enlargement cream to find out if it is real