12/06/2007

Question Time!...

What do the following people have in common?
  • John-David Stuart
  • Eunice S. Poe
  • Andre Hanson
  • Rory Zamora
  • Lamar Lloyd
  • Krystal Drummond
  • Loretta H. Kimball
  • Mikael Rivera
  • Bobbie Johns
  • Stephanie Bacon
  • Randall Clarke
  • Carter Landry
Leave your guesses in the comments, then, using your cursor, highlight the hidden text below to see if you were right. No cheating!

Answer: They each sent me e-mails today informing me of revolutionary new ways to increase the size of my penis.

11 comments:

Moderator said...

I knew Lamar Lloyd. Lamar Lloyd was a friend of mine. Chris, you're no Lamar Lloyd.

Writeprocrastinator said...

It's good to know that in this day and age, people still care.

Quoth the Dangerfield-

"About what, I have no idea."

Madam Z said...

They all, every one of them, have or have had functioning livers.

Slinger said...

I was going to guess they offered you "Financial Freedom by working from home"

I guess by enlarging your penis, you COULD work from home in the adult film industry.

KK said...

I can't believe my contacts are talking with you as well about these "impotent" matters.

Two-timing bastards.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I cheated, so I won't leave a guess. But, let's just say, it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot...
..well, that's what Megan told me, anyway..

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Micgar said...

Eunice Poe sent you a penis enlargement message too?! Are you talking about Eunice "Be still my beating boner" Poe?!

Pavel Chekov said...

I'm glad I wasn't on the list.

SkylersDad said...

I am happy to hear I am not the only one being targeted by the penis police.

Dale said...

I was going to say they're all people. I was right, right?