7/10/2009

I Hereby Announce My Retirement From Competitive Bejeweled Blitz Playing...


(Video contains inappropriate language for work or kids.)

I know some of you play this game on Facebook. It is time for me to quit this bitch cold turkey, so I filmed my last game. I got sick of the sound effects a long time ago, but decided to turn them back on for the finale. I hate this miserable game. It's weird to watch it on video and see the obvious things I missed. I have no idea how some of you have scored above 150,000.

10 comments:

MJenks said...

I quit playing Text Twist when I got pissed at my boss at work and basically played it all day, garnering myself a score of 250,000+

I decided that was the crowning moment of glory for me and have not returned since.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Yeah, I love Bejewelled, but that 1 minute nonsense is just wrong.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I play without the sounds effects, I find them distracting. And you'll be back, you know you will.

God said...

You kept mousing over the red block there that would have saved your ass, dude!

It could have been STILL going - you'd better try again!

Oh hey, try Peggle!

Or Zuma!

Lots of pretty colors!

joe said...

Never played. I'm still trying to master Tetris.

BeckEye said...

Why don't you just play Scrabble like every other normal person?

Dr. Zaius said...

Watching you lose at a video game is almost as much fun as losing at a video game in real life!

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Uh, I got 188,000, by the way. Why not try Chain Reaction?

Vicky Victorious said...

like an addict, just one more game. you'll be back.

Tenacious S said...

Do not, I repeat, do not fall into the MindJolt Rock 'Em Blocks trap. Same rabbit hole, different colors and shapes. Same agony.