1/03/2008

Why Can't I Be Rich?...

I know, I know. Money can't buy happiness. But if I had a lot of money, I wouldn't feel like I had to come to work when I'm still sick.

I literally have snot coming out of every orifice: nose, mouth, ears, tear ducts, asshole. I'm pissing snot. I'm sweating snot. It's ridiculous. When I blow my nose, out come little snot people holding tissues made of snot. You know what they're doing?

Juggling balls of mucus.

Sure, it's kind of neat, but I'd still prefer not to be sick. Or at least be rich.

12 comments:

Dale said...

You sound so hot right now Chris, feverishly so. Since I'm already snotty, I'm wishing for the cash too.

Anonymous said...

damn, you love those snot pics, don't you? You had one last winter on here as well!

Hope you feel better soon.

Joe said...

I'm not sure I like the snotty tone of your post...

Cooper Green said...

Snot is like cellulite. If anybody figures out how to turn it into something useful, they will be as rich as somebody who doesn't have to go to work when they feel sick. Good luck playing with your snot. I hope you don't just let all that valuable stuff go to waste.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Chris! Sounds like someone needs a hug!
... of course, I'd do it, but since you're so infectious right now.. maybe Megan should be the one...

Jen said...

I hate that pic!!!!

Jen said...

ps.
sorry your sick..

SkylersDad said...

Did you write this under the influence of NightQuil?

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Here's a little joke that might cheer you up:

What's slimy and green and marches through Europe killing people?

Snazis!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

So are you sick or something?

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

welcome to Amerikuh...

Bacon Lady said...

Wasn't "Pissing Snot" a punk rock band back in the early 80's?