1/07/2008

Poo Can Be A Good Thing...

I know I post about poo a lot. Most of the time it's for childish or disgusting purposes. The frequency with which I did scatological posts was beginning to concern even me and I think it may have had something to do with recent decline in my readership. I had become a one-trick pony (or poo-ny, as the case may be)..

While in Chicago I discovered a product that restored my belief in the power of poo. It's Poo-Poo Paper. You can read about it HERE. I think it's a great way to put a positive spin on a typically negative thing. It really gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "When you care enough to send the very best."

8 comments:

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

Huh, and here I thought poo pets were a good idea...

What exactly does it MEAN when you send a letter written on poo paper, I wonder??

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I will keep this product in mind as I get a lot of traffic on my blog requesting gift ideas for a-holes and other such miserable folk. Now there is a special card stock just for them!

Writeprocrastinator said...

John McCain says there is a B.L.W. under his chin.

Bacon Lady said...

Jesus H.! Now I have to feel guilty for wiping my ass with regular toilet paper?

Look, I already buy "happy chicken" eggs and non-juiced milk. Don't make me spend twice as much on mf'in toilet paper too.

The elephants are cute though.

Coaster Punchman said...

They're serious about this, aren't they?

Madam Z said...

We ladies are more familiar with the power of poo-ntang.

lulu said...

I have some lovely elephant dung note cards that my co-worker bought for me in Nepal. He knew I like elephants, so he thought they where the perfect gift.

Micgar said...

Chris-at first I was going to tell you "that's just a huge load of elephant dump" but their site is really interesting!
Poo poo platter, please!