- knock down and step on at least one woman over 80 years of age.
- forcibly snatch an item away from another shopper, even if there are plenty more of the same thing on the shelf.
- annoy other shoppers by wearing over-sized snowshoes into all the stores.
- verbally assault a sales clerk for not having the power tool I'm looking for, even though I'm in a bookstore.
- insist that the Christmas cards I buy each be individually gift-wrapped.
- pee into at least one Christmas tree stand and/or Poinsettia plant and claim that the line for the restroom was too long.
Megan and I are going out to do a little Christmas shopping today. Since I live in a rural area without malls or big crowds, it's harder for me to get the true holiday shopping experience. That's why by the end of the trip I hope to: