"A Charlie Brown Christmas" was on last night. I get a lot of pleasure watching them do their group dance. There is something so comically joyful about it. I can't decide which one is my favorite. Let's start at the top and go around clockwise:
- Shermy doing a zombie sleepwalk.
- Linus and Sally doing a modified hustle.
- The twins doing their oppo-synchronized head-bob (helped save on illustration costs).
- The spiky-haired kid doing a hunchback precursor to the stationary moonwalk.
- Violet (wearing green) doing a very focused tai-chi movement.
- Freida (wearing violet) doing what appears to be the hully-gully.