- An uphill bike ride of about two miles to the local sled hill.
- Once there, I walk the bike uphill about 100 yards to the start of the stairs.
- After some stretching, I proceed to climb the 462 steps to the top at a brisk pace.
- Once at the top, I get a drink of water, stretch a little more, and then jog down the steps.
- I repeat this climb as many times as I am able that particular day. The first day I did it, I was barely able to make it up once without stopping. Now, I usually climb it 3-4 times. My personal best is 5.
- Then I do a slightly longer ride home.
Now, if only I could drop some of this nipple weight...