- Westerns: Yep, grizzled. He was grizzled as Josey Wales (the outlaw), that guy who wasn't forgiven, and that rider with the pale complexion, just to name a few.
- Cop Flicks: They don't come much more grizzled (or dirty) than Harry C.
- He played the grizzled friend of an orangutan who likes to fight. Twice.
- He was grizzled when he was teaching that horse-faced girl how to box.
- That one movie where he is hunting down Meryl Streep with a sawed-off shotgun and he chases her across all those bridges. I never saw it, but I heard he was pretty grizzled in that.
I Think Clint Eastwood Was Born Grizzled...
He's grizzled in every role, it seems. I just got Gran Torino from Netflix, and it was no exception. Let's take a look: