4/01/2009

An Interesting Morning...

So I got up today, took a shower, fed the cats, and was out the door headed for work. Turns out I was low on gas, so I went to the gas station to fill up. While I was there I decided to squeegee my windows, something I don't normally do. I was very careful not to leave any streaks. Let me tell you, they look really nice.

















Bwahahahahahahaha! April Fools, motherfuckers! I totally did NOT squeegee my windows and you all fell for it! SUCKERS! Damn, are you people gullible. Hook, line, and fucking sinker! All I did was spritz my windshield with a little fluid and ran the wipers.

17 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I fall for that shit every time. I'm so damn gullible.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

You sneaky trickster, you.

Mnmom said...

Geez-a-loo! And I was all excited there for a minute!!!!

Gwen said...

I feel so foolish.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

I HATE this day!! Hate it!


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!

- Jennifer

SkylersDad said...

I wasn't fooled, I knew that you never use a squeegee after that one incident that left you in a near coma for all those weeks...

Anonymous said...

You really had me going there for a minute...

Anonymous said...

HA! KIDDING!!! APRIL FOOLS!! I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU FOR ONE SECOND!! AHAHAHAH

Dr. Monkey said...

Damn you! I'll get you for that. Just you wait.

bubbles said...

Damn. I fell for it again.

. said...

I didn't fell for it..but if you would have written that a topless girl was cleaning them..probably I would have!

Anonymous said...

raf's on to you...

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

Whoah, dude! Like, I so TOTALLY did NOT see that comin'!!

Scope said...

You know, if you would have taken care of THAT in the privacy of your own home, then you wouldn't have spritz fluid on the windsheild.

Someday, your Hai Karate aftershave splashing is going to get you in trouble.

RandyLuvsPaiste said...

How could I be so stupid?

paperback reader said...

I'd like to think that I fell for this not because I'm an idiot who at a lot of paste as a child, but because of your rich, tautly hewn prose.

Morgan the Muse said...

geez! You got me!