5/09/2008

The $3 Trillion Shopping Spree...


I know this is a little hokey, but it is kind of fun to have $3 Trillion to play around with. I managed to pick up:
  • Housing for America's homeless
  • New clothing, shoes, coats, and school supplies for ten million children
  • Universal health care for every American
  • Sustainable agriculture education worldwide
  • Every song in the iTunes library
and I finished repairing the damage done by Katrina.

And I haven't even spent half of my money yet! What would you guys get?

Try it HERE.

4 comments:

bubbles said...

This is why I love the Internet. Tools to make people think. I like what you bought!

Anonymous said...

Pehaps spent most of it on alternative energy research so we can stop depending on oil & save the fucking planet!

Distributorcap said...

alternative energy

continued research on cures for all
diseases like cancer, aids, diabetes

food for all that need it here and the rest of the world

scholarships for kids to go to college

a new desk

the BEST lawyers on the planet to get chimpy and co into prison for life

a new monitor

Doc said...

Beer.

Doc