2/29/2008

An Intervention...

Dude, we all care about you. That's why we're here.

For the longest time, I pretended like you didn't have a problem. I didn't want to admit to myself that you're not the same cuckoo-bird I used to know. It seems like the only thing you care about now is where you're gonna get your next fix.

And it hurts, man, it really hurts.

It kills me to sit back and watch you throw your life away. I've seen you go through twelve boxes of this shit in an afternoon. I've fucking SEEN you go through this shit so fast you swallow the prize at the bottom without even noticing!

When there's Cocoa Puffs around, you change into this...this monster! Your eyes get all bugged-out. You ignore your wife. You ignore your kids. You're sick. You're addicted to this garbage and you need help. And we want you to get help. We want you to know we're here for you. I'm serious, Sonny. We know you can kick this thing. We love you, man.

5 comments:

Trukindog said...

Dude do you think you can help me with my Scooby Snack habit ?

Distributorcap said...

are you cookoo for cocoa puffs?

do you think anyone is addicted to shredded wheat?

Weeping Sore said...

I don't know how many steps it will take before you're sober and Cocoa Puff-free, but the first step is always the hardest. It could be worse, you could be addicted to French Toast with fresh strawberries.

BeckEye said...

Why is it always the worst cereals have the most crazy, fixated spokes-cartoons? Cocoa Puffs? Trix? Ugh, they're both awful and that damn bird and rabbit can't get enough. What about Life? That's the best cereal ever and Mikey was just kinda like, "Eh, yeah I like it." I don't get it.

"that girl" said...

some people have to hit rock bottom before they understand