2/05/2008

Go-Go Gophers...

Watch 'em go go go!

For as riddled with negative Native American stereotypes
as this show was, at least it always ended with the gophers
coming out on top.
If anything, it was more of a slam on the
leadership abilities of Teddy Roosevelt.


Edited to add: If you are the person from Norman, Oklahoma who checks this post on a daily basis, could you leave a comment or send an e-mail to the address found in my profile to explain why. You come up on my SiteTracker and I'm just really curious why you check this post with such frequency.

5 comments:

Mnmom said...

Used to love that show

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

Me watch'um video. Me laff'um big-big.

SkylersDad said...

I can do that whole theme song right off the top of my head also!

Trouble is, I can't remember yesterday!

Distributorcap said...

how did i miss that show

Coaster Punchman said...

Guess I must have missed that one.