10/01/2009

I Wasn't Sure What To Do With This...

I mean, it is Fox News. Is it even in dispute anymore that what happens there is not journalism?

Now, don't get me wrong. This Couey guy sounds like a bastard of the highest order and if you are someone who believes in hell, then I can understand why you'd think that's where he's headed. I'm just curious who their sources are on this, at least as far as the headline is concerned. Maybe they meant that he was headed to Hell, Michigan, in which case I apologize.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I didn't even KNOW they'd renamed Detroit. Thanks man!

joe said...

I'm pretty sure it's not the Michigan one ...

Cora said...

Or Hell, Mexico.

My step-mom LOVES going on vacation there so she can tell people "I'm going to HELL!" Seriously.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

It still amazes me that so many people take notice of Fox News. Their grasp of reality is utterly astounding.

Jay Ferris said...

Didn't you know that Beelzebub has been doing consulting work for FOX News since the Clinton administration?

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Nope, they got it right. He's head straight to Hell!


- Jennifer

Distributorcap said...

fox news can see into the future

~E said...

Notice that right by where it says "Fox News" is the tag "Fair and Balanced"

Anonymous said...

So when they say he's going to Hell, does that mean he's going to work for Fox News?

bARE-eYED sUN said...

lets just say that FOX NEWS
knows its audience.

;-)

..
.ero

The Peach Tart said...

Hell is having to endure Fox News

Micgar said...

Fox News is an actual news channel?! I thought it was an Onion parody.