2/20/2011

Sundays Rock! Featuring Big Mama Thornton...

I've been having a lot of fun with this series, mostly because it's the first time I've seen video of the featured artists performing live.  Since I don't want it to seem like men are the only ones capable of rocking, today I give you Big Mama Thornton (in keeping with my string of performers whose names start with "Big").  I don't like to give too much commentary, so enjoy!





I'm sorry about the ad at the beginning of this next one, but it really rocks and is worth it.

4 comments:

Dale said...

Love Big Mama!

Coaster Punchman said...

Love me some Big Mama too. But not so much the fan of the "Big Mama" movies!

Coaster Punchman said...

In other news, in case you have not lost complete interest by this point, I have FINISHED my series on Melissa Gilbert (which had entertained you back in the day) and it is running for 9 days straight, starting over with episode 1 today. Just letting you know in case you actually wanted to see what happens.

Zed said...

Big Mama is really ... big. In that first video, she literally has no waist. None.

Doesn't matter though. That woman can sing.