2/05/2011

Documentary Film Of The Day: The Tillman Story...

I've been waiting patiently for this one to be released on DVD/Netflix because this subject has always been difficult for me to understand (as I'm sure it has been for most people).  After watching it, I still don't feel like I fully comprehend it, but at least I have a better sense of who Pat Tillman was and the kind of utter bullshit his family was put through.  The film is also a reminder of what a scumbag weasel fuck Donald Rumsfeld is.

You can Netflix it HERE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting - I have been waiting for this one to come out on dvd. It got some good reviews, and of course never came to the theatres here in the far north. Gonna try to rent it tomorrow!

GETkristiLOVE said...

Did you read Krakhauer"s book? It makes me so angry. I don't know if I can handle the movie.

will said...

And Rumfeld and Darth Cheney came by their weaselness quite naturally. I wonder if their stench will ever wash off?

Johnny Yen said...

Have you read Jon Krakaeur's "Where Men Win Glory?" It's well written and infuriating.

Johnny Yen said...

Just saw Kristi made the same comment-- highly recommend the book.