2/05/2011

The Jack's Frozen Pizza Blog Is The Fucking Best!...

I get geeked up about really dumb things.  For instance, according to my SiteTracker thingy there has been unusually high traffic on my Jack's Frozen Pizza blog.  It is an extremely concise blog with only one post dated May 8, 2009.  I did a Google search for Jack's Frozen Pizza and saw that the first two entries direct the Googlers to my blog.  I even beat out the Kraft website, the company that actually makes Jack's.  The picture on the site is also first one when you do an image search.  I take a certain amount of demented pride in knowing that of all the Jack's Frozen Pizza blogs in the world, mine is number one. 

7 comments:

Scope said...

And for the price, not a bad bit of scarfin', either.

kirby said...

Good geeky fun, but I'm kind of surprised Kraft hasn't offered you a few hundred bucks to take the site down.

Mnmom said...

I'm with Kirby. That's hilarious

SkylersDad said...

I like the two half turns in your instructions Some Guy.

That is just a little bit of brilliance right there.

Flannery Alden said...

You've given people who love Jack's Frozen Pizza a place to connect.

Brilliant!

J Nixon said...

Is it delicious? It looks delicious. (Formerly the Boob Lady!!!!!!!)

Blake said...

Jack's Pizza is excellent. Thin and crispy, but the only bad part is I can eat a whole one without much trouble. But for $2.50, it is an infinitely better choice than anything else in its price range.